Global Ethylene Carbonate (EC, CAS 96-49-1) Market Outlook 2021-2027
The analysts forecast the global ethylene carbonate market to exhibit a CAGR of ##% during the period 2021-2027. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global ethylene carbonate for 2021-2027. To calculate the market size, the report considers the ethylene carbonate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global ethylene carbonate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global ethylene carbonate market is segmented into:
- Battery Grade EC
- Technical Grade EC
Based on application, the ethylene carbonate market is segmented into:
- Chemical Intermediates
- Lithium Battery
- Oil & Gas
- Polycarbonate Resins
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global ethylene carbonate market are:
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corporation
- Liaoning Oxiranchem, Inc.
- Linyi Lixing Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Oriental Union Chemical Corporation
- Shandong Senjie Cleantech Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Toagosei Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ethylene carbonate market.
- To classify and forecast global ethylene carbonate market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ethylene carbonate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global ethylene carbonate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ethylene carbonate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ethylene carbonate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ethylene carbonate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ethylene carbonate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with ethylene carbonate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Battery Grade EC Market
7.3 Global Technical Grade EC Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Chemical Intermediates Segment
8.3 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Lithium Battery Segment
8.4 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Lubricants Segment
8.5 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Oil & Gas Segment
8.6 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Polycarbonate Resins Segment
8.7 Global Ethylene Carbonate Market by Textile Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Ethylene Carbonate Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Ethylene Carbonate Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Ethylene Carbonate Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Ethylene Carbonate Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Ethylene Carbonate Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 BASF SE
15.2 Huntsman Corporation
15.3 Liaoning Oxiranchem, Inc.
15.4 Linyi Lixing Chemicals Co., Ltd.
15.5 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
15.6 Oriental Union Chemical Corporation
15.7 Shandong Senjie Cleantech Co., Ltd.
15.8 Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
15.9 Toagosei Co., Ltd.