Facto Market Insights added a title on “Intelligent Traffic Management System Market – 2019 - 2027” to its collection of industry research reports. The Intelligent Traffic Management System Market research report represents the analysis of all the segments, which includes the market size, Y-O-Y growth analysis and structure of the overall industry based on a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Intelligent Traffic Management System Market research report demonstrates market dynamics, which includes growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and trends spearheading current nature and future status of this market. Facto Market Insights’ study also consists of the recent developments that are setting the level of competition in the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, along with accurate and complete information about the major & niche players in the market.
Moreover, Porter’s Five Forces analysis demonstrates the five forces which include buyers bargaining power, suppliers bargaining power, the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in the Global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market. Along with figures and tables, market attractiveness and BPS analysis have been provided for every segment in the report. In addition to this, the report offers recent industry activities and value chain analysis for the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market.
Global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market Segmentation
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market with respect to following sub-markets:
Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, by Product Type:
- Integrated Urban Traffic Control System
- Electronic Toll Collection System
- Freeway Management System
- Electronic Toll Collection System
- Tunnel Management System
- Border Control System
- Violation and Measurement Systems
- Parking Management System
Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, by Sector:
- Federal and Provincial Government
- Infrastructure Enterprises & PPPs
- Industries & Commercial Enterprise
Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, by Components:
- Detectors & Sensors
- Traffic Controllers and Signals
- GUI Workstation
- Video Walls
- 3D Simulators
- Surveillance Cameras
Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, By Region:
The report analyses the market by geographies i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America & Middle East & Africa. Further, the geographies are fragmented into the country and regional groupings:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market: Competitive Landscape
The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market, market share and positioning of all the major players in the industry. The competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as company overview, financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key facts, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development and other market activities).
The report includes profiles of leading companies in the global Intelligent Traffic Management System Market. Some of the key players profiled include:
- Q-Free ASA
- Kyosan Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Iteris, Inc.
- Quarterhill Inc.
- Baumer Holding AG
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
- Econolite Control Products, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Beijing E-Hualu Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
Get a sample pages of this report Click here